Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fear Cripples.

Well. During my ever relentless search for Good Health and Longevity (which supposedly go hand in hand) I have come to the conclusion that I might need to crack the whip a bit. I admit, I've been a bit lax in the goodnhealthy nutrition and exercise department. Been overindulging in the chocobrowniecakecookiereesespieces and mcdonaldstimhortonswendysbacondoublecheeseburgers a tad and, let's face it, I've seriously plateau'd in the exercise department. I feel it. My body, if I listen closely, is getting a bit perturbed. It's saying "hey, fool, I'm cranky, feel this?!?" Yes, yes I do. I feel icky. I feel I need more challenging training routine, and less self-gratification in the kitchen. More in the bedroom, but that's really another post for another day :P

Hence, my new inspirational mantra: Just Do It, Dumbass. Yoga, swimming, weight training. Less junk food, more chewy goodness. More carroty, lettucy, fruity goodness. More ginger tea. Less salty, sugary, empty carby badness. Less coffee. Ouch. Nevermind, keep the coffee. Just workout more, upgrade the work. Make it hard again. No reference to bedrooms, really.


I should prolly draw up a chart or something. Or maybe not...this is gonna hurt, and I prolly don't want to keep track of my downward spiral into Hell and paination.


Stay tuned for updates on my agonizing return to peak physical condition.

I suck.

No comments: